HRG Static product allows our clients to invest funds in the service industry. The investment is allocated into acquiring assets that generates fixed income by utilizing the largest Fortune 500 service platforms.
These platforms have a high volume of visitors ensuring that the acquired assets are constantly in work generating passive income in both the B2C and B2B segments. HRG Investment Group is reputable in the market and has strong tie-ups with luxury international hotel groups, banks and other corporations that depend on its services.
The investment will yield a return that ranges between 9% up to 21% depending on the agreed timeframe. In terms of security, HRG Static funds are asset-backed and secured with the option to transfer ownership of said asset to the possession of the investor. Furthermore, post-dated cheques are provided for the monthly profits as a guarantee on their returns. The investor can enjoy stable passive returns as the company manages the operations of the assets from A to Z and guarantees profitability.
Best Financial advisor in Dubai
Financial Advisors Dubai UAE
EXPERT INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISOR UAE
- Get ready to receive tailored solutions. Strategies suited to individual needs can balance an investors appetite for financial risks and help them grow gradually over a period of time.
- An access to expertise and a reliable global network of professionals (internationally qualified financial advisors).
- Leverage on financial policies regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), adhering to all guidelines.
- Manage your wealth in the most efficient way by securing the future of you and your loved ones.
- Balance your today’s expenditure while securing future financial requirements. Whilst working in a high-cost and low-tax environment, increase your wealth and widen your portfolio.
- Be rest assured of having access to dedicated wealth management.
- Avail long-term financial security with the help of systematic investment plans (SIPs).
How To Know Which Type Of Financial Advisors Is Right For You?
- First determine whether you need a personal financial advisor.
- Look into your financial goals and then decide on what type of professional you want to work with.
- Explore and gather as many names.
- A background check is mandatory of any financial advisory firms.
- Schedule a meeting and see how comfortable you feel about it.
- Payment fee must match your pocket.
How much do financial advisory services cost in UAE and Dubai?
- Advisory firms charging on hourly basis: 700-1500 AED
- Advisory firms charging annually: 7000-28000 AED
- Financial Advisory firm charges on commission basis: 1%-5%
How to Select the Best Financial Advisory Firm in Dubai
Here’s how to choose a financial advisor in Dubai:
- Look into their credibility, experience and transparency.
- Analyze if they are a good fit for your goals.
- Check if they are a licensed company
- Look into testimonials and complaints
- Opt for a company instead of an independent agent
- Look around for a good fee structure
- Examine their knowledge of financial & tax planning
Why is preparing a financial plan so important?
- A good financial plan maintains the balance of funds (inflow and outflow).
- One can cope with uncertainties in a better way.
- A plan promises a long-survival plan.
- Jumpstart savings, even if it’s small.
- Create an investment portfolio.
- Manage inflation responsibly.
- Clarity in life.
- Eliminates wastage of finances.
- A great help during market volatility.
- Helps in deciding the right ratio of savings and spendings.
Personal financial planning and advice is a professional service dedicated towards individuals, business and families with the objective of putting together their financial affairs.
With plenty of options available, finding a chartered financial planner in Dubai is not difficult anymore. Make a list, do enough research and then decide yourself.