HRG Real Estate allows our clients to invest in strategic high-yielding property units. The process is simple, safe, and completely transparent. HRG Investment Group has a proven track record that enables it to provide investors with guaranteed profits. Investors can feel safe by using the transfer of the property’s title deed under their name.
HRG Investment Group sets the right revenue management strategy and yield prices daily to achieve the maximum level of revenues for your property. We use the best technology and the most experienced revenue managers to achieve our targets. We contract, list and manage your property on the world’s leading online booking platforms including: Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway and many more.
The investment will yield a return that ranges between 8-12% per annum*. The investor can rest assured that their property is well taken care of. With over 11 years of expertise in real estate and hospitality the team will make sure your property retains its value over time. As the value of the property rises, you can watch your investment expand. Our property appraisals are updated on a regular basis. We connect our customers with the best property investment possibilities throughout the world and provide an end-to-end service that helps them navigate every stage of their international real estate investing journey.
Almost three decades ago, Dubai was a little more than a desert.
However, over a span of time, the city gained immense popularity for its extravagant buildings and skyrocketed to having the third most skyscrapers in the world. Needless to say, Dubai has exploded in prosperity with its futuristic approach and rapid development.
Most certainly, the city of luxury is famed for multiple reasons- diverse culture, future-forward technology, tourism, environment-centric initiatives, advanced infrastructure and more. Speaking of the real estate sector, the Dubai market continues to bull ride despite inflation. The city clocks impressive numbers despite the supply chain issues, geopolitical scenario and bucks the growth trend.
Real Estate Management in Dubai
What is Property Management?
Property Management Company Vs. Real Estate Management company
- While real estate management companies deal with listing and selling of properties, property management companies take charge of the regulations; just as the name suggests.
- Real estate management companies work on a transactional basis while the latter works on contractual basis.
- A real estate management company works around investing in a property, a property management company functions more around expanding the investment and leasing it out.
Benefits of Property Management (Real Estate Management)
- Screening out problematic tenants.
- Have all facts evaluated.
- Put an end to legal problems.
- Get lucky with a long-term tenant.
- Complete property inspection.
- Paperwork and administration.
- Efficient financial reporting.
- Property marketing for significant lead generation.
- A strong client-company bonding.
- An accurate performance reporting.
- Maintain or increase the value of your property.
- No stress of any legal formalities.
- Tenant management.
- A stress-free passive income solution.